240 Seconds Of Gaming

When I first started producing the daily Game Time! show in 1996, it was to talk to game developers and gamers about new releases and games coming soon. There was a lot of information to gather as game developers and publishers began establishing an online presence. That’s when I decided to start The All Games News Express. A quick 3 minute news radio spot about what was happening.

After I sold All Games Network to Pseudo Programs, we brokered a deal with Real Networks, creator of the Real Audio codec/player. They were going to include premium content from partners right inside the player. It was an opportunity to reach tens of thousands of new viewers, but it had to be 4 minutes long.

We did a couple of laps around the 6th floor of Pseudo and came up with 240 Seconds of Gaming. There were several iterations of the show. You’ll get a chance to see how it evolved and all the different people that hosted.

As I digitize these old episodes and get them online, I’ll try to replace the old footage with clearer footage. As time allows I will include updated details about the game. There are probably 400 episodes of 240 Seconds Of Gaming/All Games News Express. I hope you enjoy them and will like and follow on youtube!

I’ll continue to add episodes to the 240 Seconds Of Gaming show page as they are added.

AGN inside the Real Player 1999

AGN inside the Real Player 1999

Previous
Previous

New videos in the archive

Next
Next

These are a few of my favorite things